Monday, November 21, 2011

Play!! 10.19

Class: 
Today Creative Projects were due. Here's what i submitted:


Its a spell.
I was inspired by the Disney movie Hocus Pocus.

HOCUS POCUS


.Difficulty level didnt prove to be challenging at all. I really enjoyed everyone's project. I did feel though everyone had more of an explanation than i did. -_____-




******************************UPDATE********************************
I ended up resubmitting my project! This one is better i still like them both together. I EXTENDED my project by adding a poem:


[*sings* I put a spell on you and now you’re mine. Welp, gotta fight between Michael Jason and freddy because they’re also line.
Can’t catch me gotta chase me on your broom sticks you witches. But I guarantee I won’t be on your list of entrée dishes.
What do we have here a little back kitty? Don’t think they’re all bad luck but when Halloween rolls around, seriously, you better duck.
From goblins and trolls and leprauchauns in the hood, they may be witches on Disney but being chased doesn’t feel so good
*sings* I put a spell on you and now you’re mine. Welp, gotta fight between Michael Jason and freddy because they’re also line.
Gotta break this curse so all the kids will be free, if I don’t I’ll have no one to play with, it’ll be just me!
Well I could just imagine and play by myself…hmmm no that wouldn’t really help
With building my character as I relate to others,
 back to plotting, I need to burn this mother!!
*sings* I put a spell on you and now you’re mine. Welp, gotta fight between Michael Jason and freddy because they’re also line.
So you’re afraid of sunlight? The beautiful day?
Haha Salem sisters, now you must pay.
After ducking and dodging from you through the night, im going to stand while the sun rises bright.
I wanted to scream ,Burn witches burn!
but I’ll just politely say, im done running, its your turn!]


Tell me what you think, which do you think was best? give me feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment