Monday, November 21, 2011

Play!! 10.17

Activities:

  • We had a partner, (Caitlyn was mine) we had to be back to back and try to get up together. Very hard for me haha. Im not very coordinated
  • We had a small circle . where one person would be in the middle of the circle with closed eyes and would slowly begin to let themselves fall. we would push them around , making sure they don't fall.(high risk) I'm not particularly sure i could do this. (Which is why i didn't) It is very hard for me to do something like close my eyes and have not worries about whats happening around me.
  • We then had a trust driving activity where we had a partner who took us on a journey around the room with our eyes closed. Cynthia was my partner. Again, it was very hard because i do not like to have my eyes closed and being lead around the room made it all that much harder. 

Class Notes:
Today was more of a study day. We studied for the midterm and discussed in groups different questions from Play by Brown. I learned i do not study well in groups. Today was a day in which i learned about what i realllly do not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment